Food processors have proved to be a very useful invention and since their introduction in the cooking business, they have gained more and more popularity because of their versatility, convenience and affordability. Many types are available in the market but you have to be careful in your selection so that you can bring home something that will be worth its price. Brevile is a known manufacturer for kitchen appliances and was founded in 1932 in Australia. It brought the first food processor into the market of Australia in 1977 and has since then been improving the design and bringing different types of food processors to suit the need of every cook. Here are the two top ones by breville food processor reviews for you to choose from:
Breville Sous Chef Food Processor
- This food processor includes a large 16 cups work bowl to process food for a large family and a smaller 2.5 cups bowl for making sauces, dressings, mincing garlic and more.
- It includes 5 discs and 3 blades to carry out a variety of different tasks with perfection. All these discs and blades are kept safe inside a storage case.
- The slicing disc can be adjusted to 25 different thickness settings. Additionally, the appliance includes discs for julienne cut, French fry cut, whisking and shredding.
- The blades include a dough blade, a multi-purpose blade for the 16 cups bowl and a blade for the 2.5 cups bowl.
- The large feed chute on the lid has large and small food pushers to handle all the different sizes of fruits and vegetables.
- The control panel features an LCD display with count-up and count-down timer.
Breville BFP660SIL 12 Cup Food Processor
- Its work bowl is made with BPA-free plastic and features a 12 cups capacity which is sufficient for preparing food for a medium sized family.
- Although the appliance is compact, it gives a strong performance with its 1000 watts strong induction motor.
- The feed chute is 5 inches wide to accommodate even larger fruits and vegetables without cutting them.
- Along with the multi-purpose blade, the product also features a dough blade, an adjustable slicing disc with 24 settings and a reversible shredding disc.
- Variable speed setting allows you to get perfect results for most of the tasks. This food processor can also be used for commercial purpose too because of it’s high speed and multi features. There is also a pulse option if a recipe calls for precise results.